Friday, June 29, 2012

Vote please!

The Taglines are in!


"Ask and you shall be given, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over"! (I'm paraphrasing here...)
As you know, our blog will be turning 1 on July 21 and to mark it, I asked for  possible
taglines for the blog. Well, we have 17 taglines to chose from!  My cup runneth over...
 People have been very generous with ideas and we have a bounty in tagline ideas.
Please vote below in the comments section for the one you would like to see on the
 header above on the blog by voting for the number attached.
 I vote for number 1. It says it all. 
Which one do you like best? What's the majority's choice?.

1. YODAAI - keeping Yoruba traditions alive.



2. "Yodaai, Advancing yoruba culture, family and knowledge"


3. "Yodaai, Yoruba people, Yoruba culture"


4. "Yodaai: Promoting Yoruba Culture, enriching lives in our community"





5. YODAAI: Promoting Yoruba heritage and serving the community

6.YODAAI- The Rich Culture of the Yorubas and their Language.

7. Yodaai: Yoruba heritage at it's best.
8. YODAAI, promoting our cultural heritage, values and traditions.

9. YODAAI, unity and progress


10: Yodaai: We still believe in our motherland.

11: Yodaai: Join us as we celebrate our people and culture.

12: Yodaai: Teaching our children and community about our heritage.

13: Yodaai: Promoting our heritage, omo kaaro ojire. 


14. Yodaai: Making the Yoruba culture known to our generation, and generations to come.


15. Yodaai : Celebrating Yoruba language and culture


16. Yodaai: All things yoruba


17. Yodaai: Serving the community and projecting the Yoruba heritage
F.Abolade


Soc/Publicity Sec.















26 comments:

  1. I vote for tagline number 1. YODAAI - keeping Yoruba traditions alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for tagline # 4 - simply because as a NON for Profit Org., we are not limited to promoting and preservation of our Yoruba culture and tradition but also to some sort of community services that will enrich the lives of those in our communites. An example was the food drive we had last meeting. We need to carefully choose a tagline that focus on the Yorubas traditions and how we as Yorubas are making the difference in our community as well. Let's keep this in mind for when we start seeking funds for future "projects".......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for #8.

    Mr Odutola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for #1

    Prof. Lekan Ayanwale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #8.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for number 1.

    Bisola Adediji

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for number 8.

    Rakiya Adediji

    ReplyDelete
  8. TAGLINE CHOICE

    #1 YODAII-Keeping Yoruba traditions alive.

    Happy Weekend everyone.

    David Dada

    June 29, 2012 6:39 PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for #8.

    Benson Akingbemi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for #8

    Mrs Akingbemi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote # 8

    Sesi Ogunbi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for number 16. "ALL THINGS YORUBA"
    A. P. Badewa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote for #1
    I think this is very brief and comprehensive. It says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for #16 - All Things YORUBA!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for #1


    Mrs Fasina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for #1.... I think keeping the Yoruba tradition alive is a way of
    educating the young generation about the beauty of Yoruba culture.

    Wole Amusan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for #1

    Tunde Abolade

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Vote for #8

    Mrs Betsie Dawodu

    ReplyDelete

Go on - Leave a message!